Hi, we’re TheMashaBrand and welcome to the TheMashaBrand Refund Rules. These rules outline what you can expect from us of the items you buy. We provide a transparent approach to refunds giving you a great platform experience and a “fair go”.
As the creator and owner of the items on TheMashaBrand, we are responsible to you for items you purchase. These rules are based on consumer laws that we think are the best “baseline” to apply to transactions that happen on TheMashaBrand so you as the buyer have a consistent experience and know what to expect from us. Please be aware that in addition to these rules, each country has its own laws surrounding refunds.
Here are the situations in which we give a refund on an item and related services you have purchased.
We can issue a refund if there is a major technical problem with a product you purchased and we are unable to help to resolve the matter or if there was a misrepresentation in the product’s description or product doesn’t work the way it should or product has a security vulnerability or product that have not been downloaded.
We do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and the product was sent/ready to download or you already downloaded. There is no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations if
– you don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it;
– the item did not meet your expectations;
– you simply change your mind about an item;
– you bought an item by mistake;
– you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
– you ask for goodwill; or
– you can no longer access the item because it has been removed from TheMashaBrand (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading offered products.